My friends Mip and The Bayou Belles and Their Beau tagged me for this meme. So here we go!
The Rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random and weird things about me:
1. i eat the peanut caramel part off snickers bars first, then the nougat part. The last bite, however, i eat both sides still together.
2. i have had a nose ring. It got infected while i was pregnant with David, so i took it out. i will get one again someday, because i thought it was really cute.
3. Feet cannot touch my feet. At night, my husband comes home and tries to play "footsie" with me in bed because he knows i hate it. Toenails really are not allowed to touch my feet. Yuck.
4. "Fur Elise" and Pachelbel's "Canon in D" are two of the most hideously overplayed pieces of music. i shudder to hear them. "Fur Elise", especially is the worst, because any time there is a piano out in public, like after church or at a music store, there is most assuredly some 9-year-old slogging their way through the opening first few lines.
5. i promised myself i would never own a minivan. i now own a minivan, and am the happiest with it of any of my other cars. i LOVE my van.
6. i can't fall asleep without the tv on. i got into the habit while living in an apartment and fell asleep to tv every night. It also cannot be boring. i can't fall asleep to infomercials or something i don't care about. i must be interested in whatever is on tv in order to sleep through it.
7. My feet have no arches. My best friend growing up had a dad who was a podiatrist. Every time i'd go to their house, he'd say "Hello, Pancake feet!" This makes it very difficult and painful to wear high heels. i unfortunately have pretty much given up on them, because after years and years of trying to wear them, my feet have not been able to get used to it. It is a sad thing, because i love purty shoes.
Who to tag? Liz from Blonde Moment, Rachel from Anything Bloggable, Kacie from Sense To Save's other blog, Susan from This One's for me (when she gets back from Spain!), Jess from Dearest Jessica, Cassie from One in a Million Johnsons, and Sarah from This One Goes Out to the Friends I Never Had. If any of you don't want to do it, no harm done. As for everyone else who comes here, i hope will do this, too, as i love hearing random things about my bloggy friends!
My brain is full of bees
2 months ago


5 comments:
I'll post after the 15th!
I'll post after the 15th!
We definitely could never share a bed because of my foot thing - did you read it? FUNNY! I also said the same thing about the minivan. Actually we just got rid of our 3rd and now we have a SUV. I like it a lot more.
Oh yay! I've never been tagged for anything. I am off to pick up an ice cream maker I scored form Freecycle but I will do this tonight.
Too funny about the feet touching. You're hilarious! I really could care less about having a minivan but would prefer an SUV or a Crossover.
Post a Comment