CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Try them out Thursday! 4.24.08

The person you should try out today is my friend Kristine from Mommy, Daddy and The Sweet Pea. She is wonderful and has a charmingly honest personal blog.

She and i used to work together a long time ago. A wave of pregnancy went through the store we were working at, and she got pregnant, and like 5 months later, right as i was about to leave the store, i got pregnant too. (i think there were 7 females in the store? And 4 were pregnant at the same time.) i didn't know her very well then, but because of blogging, i now know her way better than i did when i'd see her every day. Funny how that works:)

Anyway, she's married and has the cutest daughter, Graycen, and is expecting again in about 8 weeks, a little boy they'll name Parker. She is one of my favorite mommy bloggers. Because her daughter is a bit older than my son, i get to learn from her experiences right before we go through them. It's tremendously helpful. :)

Here are some of her important posts:

Graycen's birth day (her daughter's birth story)

Graycen's Words

Twenty-five for 25

And here is my favorite post of hers, one that she should really make her "About Me" page because it's delightful:

The ABC's of Me!


So really, any mommies out there, go make friends with her. She's a very wonderful lady and is an excellent blogger.

Go Try her Out!

1 comments:

kristine said...

Jessica, I think you just made my day! I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was reading this! Thank you! You know, I agree with you about how weird it is that I know you better now than I did before. I would like to blame it all on the different departments that we were in... wouldn't you??? Thanks again...what an honor! :) OH - and you're delightful, too!