i went to Target today to get David's one-year-old pictures taken. i had a coupon that got me
1 free 8x10
4 sheets of 8 wallets
1 sheet of 2 5x7
1 sheet of 4 3x5
no sitting fee
______________
$25.50
Pretty great, huh? i was very excited about it. So then we were looking around to tire him out for his nap, and found diaper genie refills 2/$10, and Valentines hand towels for .49 and .74.

And then i saw these beautiful totes. And fell in love. i'm not sure which i like better, but they are both good sizes for, maybe, some small toys and a baggie full of Goldfish crackers and a bottle and diapers and an extra 18 mos. outfit and....well it's a good size for a travel bag, like for when i need to bring David to rehearsals and he has to chill in the sanctuary, or when we go to the Twins games and the diaper bag is too large for sitting comfortably. Either of them are wonderful, and they are very conveniently only $9.99. i should get one, don't you think? Well, i'm still proud of myself for resisting as of yet, but we'll see how firm my resolve stays.
My brain is full of bees
4 weeks ago


4 comments:
Soooooo cute! Go for it. I love Target.
I used that coupon too for Graycen's 1 year pics! It's such a steal! I also only spent $25 and I think that is because I ordered one extra sheet. How can you not pass it up?? They do such a good job there!
As far as the totes - I like the top one best!
What great deals! I absolutely love Target. That's a lot of photos for the money. Woo hoo!
They are cute. I especially like the navy one.
Post a Comment